Friday, 21 October 2016

Health Update

I am not sure anyone still looks here as I have been gone for so long.
My date of return will be November 1st.
What happened to me?
Kidney stones happened to my system.  They blocked both sides and I began to grow a fantastic mixture of e-coli.  It stopped me quickly and I ended up in surgery.  I have 2 stints that will have to be taken out at some point but it will only be day surgery.
I am lucky to be here and recovering the surgeon tell me.  It has been slow but I am getting stronger.
Our children have had some great teachers while I've been gone.  It is my intention to begin to take my class back this coming week in conference with their sub.
They have been so lucky to have Jamie Jensen conferencing and looking after the class as well.
Until November - keep reading with your child 5x a week.  It will make all the difference and I can't wait to see how far they've progressed.
Sheila

No comments:

Post a Comment